They call this Freedom of Speech.
Thursday, 29 October 2009 @ 09:31
Facebook can be a valuable source for information.
Whenever you need guidance on how to manage a farm in farmville,or whether u need to sharpen your culinary skills in cafe world, just drop in at facebook.Facebook provides you with the most up to date information, cute farm animals and jumbo shrimp cocktails included.
Facebook, too, can be a useful tool to stalk the boyfriend that you fantasize daily or the ex that you couldn't quite forget about.
Not to forget, Facebook also serves as a center where old friends keep in touch with each other in the most.....interesting way.

Anyhow, Facebook has been entertaining me lately with a variety of videos that my so-ever- thoughtful friends posted.
Below are two of the very worth-my-time findings that i stumbled upon.
Warning: Highly recommended that singing/ music- enthusiasts watch them.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jayesslee#p/u/0/DtXr0pIRSg4http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0ZLRPl1IQ4&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=6376AFBBF21BC0EE&index=12Dedicated to you all out there, and especially you.
Hold on
Don't stop your breathing
I see your dreams and I feel them too
Hold on
Don't lose your faith
I know you can't break
I'm hoping and praying for you
.
.
.
.
And in the rising of the sun
You can finally say it's done
The world will take your side
And your heart will start to shine
I will be holding onto you
There is nothing you can't do
I will try to be strong
Will try to be strong
Hold on
Don't stop your breathing
I see your dreams and I feel them too
Hold on
Don't lose your faith
I know you can't break
I'm hoping and waiting for you.
- David Choi,
Hold on.
i miss you all peeps. and you. especially you.
sheeling