They call this Freedom of Speech.
Walls
Sunday, 7 March 2010 @ 10:49
if this continues, i swear i'll look like a dying pup in no time- not sleeping definitely isnt helping me in expanding my memory capacity.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Just for laughs. Bollywood fans, please watch. ;)
http://video.stomp.com.sg/20100306-ss-bollywood2/player.html
Alternatively, click on this link.
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/ugly_commuters/329666/the_mystery_bollywood_mrt_commuter_strikes_again.html
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Hey you, thanks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7U5cmni4_s
And I know this is random
But just this morning I saw the sun reflecting off the lawn and window
Oh, I dont know why but I thought you should know
When you've got nowhere else to go
And you're lost within your own home
You're trying so hard to win
You keep trying, its embarrassing
And how you dont even know
But you know youre off the tracks
And how did you get in here
Thinking, how did I get in here
I'll help you break the walls down
I'll help you break the walls down
And bust you out
And take you home
Believe you me
You are not alone
I'll help you break the walls down
Rocket Summer- Walls
_____________________________________________________________________________________
weideng just told me that he doesnt looks stupid anymore!
Well, below are reasons why i think Weideng still looks "
not-STUPID"
- he has a huge mass of thick curly black hair, which he insists i should get too, so he can feel more related to me.
- he always has this grin on his face- the one where he stretches his lips across his face,baring his oh-so-perfectly-arranged teeth; and his eyes would curl up into this half-moon shape, hiding his cheeky eyes.
-he has this really contagious laughter. u cant remain solemn when he laughs.
- and more importantly, he always appears just in time to get a scolding! so dont blame me weideng!
nevertheless, i miss him, for whatever weird, uncanny reasons.i hope UK loves brocolli as much as i do!
have u spotted weideng?

what did i tell ya?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Guess what relationship i share with this person.
.jpg)
She's my grandma.
To die for, no?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
when life just isn't what it used to be anymore, where do you look for the courage to move on?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
To a very sexy man,

Happy Birthday.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Life goes on. With or without you.
Sheeling