They call this Freedom of Speech.
'Home' comes to Sg
Sunday, 12 December 2010 @ 01:20
It feels absolutely great to have a piece of home here for the past week.

One of the human being i love most on earth! I'm missing you already.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
OOooooo, and these were absolutely delicious!



Garrett's Popcorn - SGD 7.00 for a taste of creamy, cheesy indulgence! Slurp! So worth it.
Yes, cheesy, only because the yellow ones are coated with cheese. Every single one of them.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
I <3 peanut butter much much! I've always loved peanut butter. I remember hiding behind frigde doors when i was younger and dipping my spooon into tubs of peanut butter. Then i would run stealthily and hid in the backyard while i sat on stools, savouring the creamy delight! i particularly love chunky peanut butter spread. ooo, the taste, the texture...
So, imagine my joy when i discovered this!


Chocolate and peanut butter all in one slice! How can i resist?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
The Hollywood glamour, the adventurous sand deserts, the futuristic sci-fi theme, the talking donkeys from enchanted Far, Far Away land...





_____________________________________________________________________________________
Women, and fake candid shots. lol.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

we know santa's a man since he shows up late, eats your cookie, empties his sack, comes only once, calls u a "ho" & leaves while u're sleeping.
Merry Christmas in advance, people!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Chasing air.
Sheeling