If freckles were lovely, and day was night,
And measles were nice and a lie warn’t a lie,
Life would be delight, —
But things couldn’t go right
For in such a sad plight
I wouldn’t be I.
If earth was heaven and now was hence,
And past was present, and false was true,
There might be some sense
But I’d be in suspense
For on such a pretense
You wouldn’t be you.
If fear was plucky, and globes were square,
And dirt was cleanly and tears were glee
Things would seem fair, —
Yet they’d all despair,
For if here was there
We wouldn’t be we.
Profile
Sheeling.
Currently living in Singapore. Soontiong.
Currently pooping in Melbourne.
I opened my eyes and I looked around and all the smiling face turned to frowns
I started to run but I should have known you don't get very far with nowhere to go
Hold on take a moment to see what's going on Hold on You never know just when that moments gone
I thought about time and how it's worth more with every crashing wave that hits the shore
I though about love and what does it mean Figure that one out and you're set free
Hold on take a moment to see what's going on Hold on You never know just when that moments gone
I'm broken, I'm broken down I'm shattered pieces on the ground
then I closed my eyes from down on my knees It's amazing how much more the blind can see
I thought about you and me and Finally figured out just what love means
Hold on take a moment to see what's going on Hold on You never know just when that moments gone Hold on take a moment to see what's going on Hold on You never know just when that moments gone
Right your wrongs and breathe.It's better to be late than never. just know that i will be here while you figure out what's life's worth, what's love's worth. Take a moment. Think. I'm not going anywhere.