They call this Freedom of Speech.
[ahy-fuhkd]
Tuesday, 12 April 2011 @ 20:26
Pls click on the images for a larger image. I am a complete idiot with technology.
My eyes nearly popped out when i see this:

i really cannot believe some of the ridiculous thing written on that page. totally stupid but funny.

I would actually love to dedicate this post to respond to one of the writers from that particular page. This writer is someone i know personally. =)
Below is an excerpt of his comment.
It is an inevitable truth that Brunei needs improvements. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean building bars and allowing booze and stuff. Those are just down right stupid.
Recently I had a lecture in my University. This lecture was given by the Minister of Communications, and it talks about globalization and stuff. From the statistics presented, I did not feel as proud as a Bruneian compared to before. I was proud before because everything seemed all right. Let's face it. Everything DOES seem all right..but it's not. I hope people in Bru realizes it. I feel fear when I was told of what predicament we are in.
I was just as ignorant as others when I heard that we were the ones with one of the highest CO2 emmisions. Riskiest industrial future development. One of the countries with the lowest number of investors. The country with highest spending power. Very high position for corruption. Highest amount of debtors. Amagad, and the list goes on.
I love Brunei too much to see it hurt anymore ;-;staying overseas in another country right now which is completely the opposite of brunei has actually made me prouder to have been part of brunei. the country im currently residing in is really quite wonderful in its ways, one of the most modern and sophisticated countries in the world, on its way to being a global city.
indeed brunei is among one of the countries with an absolutely long list of problems and many are just waiting for the time when the country is going to run out of resouces to run its course. one of the highest CO2 emmision in the world, with highest electricity consumption, all these info really is scary considering the minute population size of brunei. but i would think that it is unfair to disregard the fact that the governement has put in effort to correct the problem. the effort may not be, in many's opinion, significant enough, but there is indeed some effort and the intention of the government should not be doubted. perhaps whats more of a problem to be considered here is whether all potentials in the country has been maximized and whether the effort is channeled in the right direction.
many countries, in desperation to keep in pace with globalisation compromises their cultural values. you could wake up in a sheraton bed and not remember which city you are currently in. i'm proud to see that brunei, despite its effort in globalisation has not forgotten about her cultural values and integrity in its belief and ideas and religion.
Slow, definitely, but never in a standstill.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
A picture from way back....

miraculously, our two cars didnt even touch each other. but i couldnt even squeeze my palm in between the two cars. 0.0
yes, we are such good drivers.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
me: wow.his butt.perky.i bet they are so hard you cant even pinch them.
seconds later.
me: check out his back muscle. *breathless and whispers... wow.
friend: he's 40. can you stop eye-fucking him. this is embarassing?
I cant help it. my eyes have natural intrinsic tendencies to recognise and give credits to things worth appreciating in life la.
Sheeling